Pages

Thursday, January 27

Just wanna let you all know

Hello.. This entry just dedicated to all my frens and my junior at my former school. I'm so sorry I can't tell you all bout the history of it, everything bout it and give comments bout the hysteria incident. I have to break my promise, I'm so sorry kayh? This is because someone have told me bout it to keep it, don't tell others bout it, it would be ashamed. So for everyone sake, I just keep quiet. Actually I have post the entry bout it, it was very long entry like i wrote in my essay but I have delete it, I'm so sorry kayh. If you wanna know bout it, juz can contact me, ask me privately but not in public.. so adiĆ³s,  enjoy your day have a nice day everyone, happy always and continue reading my blog as I'm trying to collect as many as possible interesting articles for my entry. Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment